Winter Magic Pass – On Sale October 25, 2010 to April 14, 2011
The price of the Winter Magic Pass from Niagara Parks Commission is
$24.95 plus tax, so the total amount comes to $28.19. But now you can purchase it from Angel’s Hideaway B&B for only $25.
The Winter Magic Pass includes admission to 3 magical attractions for 1 low price: Journey Behind the Falls, Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory and Niagara’s Fury: The Creation of the Falls.
Plus Bonus Coupons Valued at over $60:
• 15% off Shopping on minimum purchases of $25 at Niagara Parks Gift Shops
• Tapas at Table Rock’s Elements on the Falls Restaurant ‐ Buy 2 get 1 Free, 3‐6pm daily
• Bird Kingdom 2 for 1 pricing
• IMAX Theatre Legends & Daredevils Movie $3.51 off Adult admission
• Niagara Helicopter Tours $27.00 off Adult / $16.00 off Child
• Niagara SkyWheel $1.00 off Adult admission, up to 6 guests per coupon
• Skylon Tower Ride to the Top and Observation Decks $3.00 off Adult admission, up to 6
guests per coupon
• Winter Festival of Lights Rink at the Brink Free Skate Rental
Saturday, October 16 & Sunday, October 17
Doors Open Niagara
The Laura Secord Homestead and Mackenzie Printery & Newspaper Museum both participate in the much anticipated Bi-National Doors Open Niagara weekend. For more information, please visit www.doorsopenniagara.ca. Free admission!
Sunday, October 24
Niagara Falls International Marathon & Niagara Parks Schools Marathon Challenge
The Niagara Falls International Marathon is the only marathon in the world that starts in one country and finishes in another. This marathon boasts a full marathon, half marathon, half marathon walk, a 5 km marathon along with the Niagara Parks Schools Marathon Challenge. This fast paced course is set along the scenic Niagara Parkway. Visit www.niagarafallsmarathon.com for details or to register.
The following outlines the Winter Fireworks Schedule
Sunday, November 14 at 7:45 p.m. (Corporate function)
CAA Winter Festival of Lights Fireworks Schedule:
Friday, November 12 at 9 p.m.
Friday, November 19 at 9 p.m.
Friday, November 26 at 9 p.m.
Friday, December 3 at 9 p.m.
Friday, December 10 at 9 p.m.
Friday, December 17 at 9 p.m.
Friday, December 24 at 9 p.m.
Friday, December 31 at 9 p.m. & midnight (approximate)