On Sunday, May 1st (Traffic Free Day in Niagara Parks) the first time available at the Journey Behind the Falls will be at 11:40 a.m. (not 9:00 a.m.).
Niagara Parks Appreciation Day to kick off 2011 Tourism Season
First-ever traffic-free Sunday on the Niagara Parkway and special discount pricing to NPC attractions, parking, food, retail Continue reading
Hi everybody, Niagara Falls is ready to welcome tourists starting from April. Most attractions, for instance, Maid-of-the-Mist will start operation on April 15. Here below is the rates and schedules of most attractions in Niagara Falls. If you are planning your trip to Niagara Falls, this will be helpful for your preparation.
Please click to check Niagara Falls Attractions Rates & Schedules for the Year of 2011
If you need any further infomation, please feel free to contact me at 1-905-354-1119(phone) or email@example.com(e-mail).
From Nov 6th, 2010 to Jan 31st, 2011, the 28th Annual Winter Festival of Lights will light up Niagara Falls into a winter wonderland.
Light Displays Include:
•Dufferin Islands Displays
•Winter Wonderland Displays
•Enchantment of Disney® Displays
•Displays in the City
Click http://www.wfol.com/lights.html to see more details. Click to see more pictures
Winter Magic Pass – On Sale October 25, 2010 to April 14, 2011
The price of the Winter Magic Pass from Niagara Parks Commission is
$24.95 plus tax, so the total amount comes to $28.19. But now you can purchase it from Angel’s Hideaway B&B for only $25.
The Winter Magic Pass includes admission to 3 magical attractions for 1 low price: Journey Behind the Falls, Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory and Niagara’s Fury: The Creation of the Falls.
Plus Bonus Coupons Valued at over $60:
• 15% off Shopping on minimum purchases of $25 at Niagara Parks Gift Shops
• Tapas at Table Rock’s Elements on the Falls Restaurant ‐ Buy 2 get 1 Free, 3‐6pm daily
• Bird Kingdom 2 for 1 pricing
• IMAX Theatre Legends & Daredevils Movie $3.51 off Adult admission
• Niagara Helicopter Tours $27.00 off Adult / $16.00 off Child
• Niagara SkyWheel $1.00 off Adult admission, up to 6 guests per coupon
• Skylon Tower Ride to the Top and Observation Decks $3.00 off Adult admission, up to 6
guests per coupon
• Winter Festival of Lights Rink at the Brink Free Skate Rental
Saturday, October 16 & Sunday, October 17
Doors Open Niagara
The Laura Secord Homestead and Mackenzie Printery & Newspaper Museum both participate in the much anticipated Bi-National Doors Open Niagara weekend. For more information, please visit www.doorsopenniagara.ca. Free admission!